Apply for role:
Splore is an AI company, building in stealth mode, to solve a new set of problems in the new internet. Focused on Gaming, Web3 and Virtual Worlds, we are re-imagining experiences, content and engagement from the fundamentals as we recognise that user behaviours and needs often go beyond the confines of indexed Web2.0 experiences.
We are currently building experiences to help gamers find gaming-related content, increase player-to-player discovery and more accurately assess in-game assets.
We believe there is a huge opportunity to reimagine content discovery and interaction as a new evolution of internet is born.
Splore is founded by Temasek and Menyala.
In this role you will:
Working as part of a diverse team of software engineers, data scientists, and machine learning (ML) experts to develop new models and algorithms to apply artificial intelligence to solve real-world problems and change the future.
As an artificial intelligence engineer, you will be expected to have a keen interest in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and staying current with the latest developments in a rapidly changing field. Your duties will include
- Design and develop AI models to meet project requirements
- Convert AI/ML models into APIs that other developers can use
- Manage project infrastructure and the development of AI models and projects
- Work with other machine learning engineers, data engineers, and AI engineers to develop machine learning models
- Design and implement strategies for search engines in natural language.
- Analyze and implement strategies for data extraction.
- Build, train and refine NLP models customized for specific clients and scenarios.
- Perform comprehensive testing and QA on the NLP modules.
- Introduce new techniques, technologies and standards as needed.
- Contribute to the design and development of our products.
- Participate in the development and implementation of scalable, robust and fault-tolerant Python applications.
You should have:
- Several years of experience in computer science, data science, software development, or another related field
- Solid understanding of common programming languages used in AI, such as Python, Java, C++
- Demonstrated experience with Natural Language technologies and engines (SPACY,NTLK is a plus).
- Knowledge about NLP processes (Entity Recognition, Parsing)
- Experience with Data Mining and Text Mining (Structured and unstructured data).
- Familiarity with Semantic Technologies.
- Experience in Python development and open source ML/math toolkits such as scikit-learn,TF, MLlib, NumPy
- Knowledge about OWL, RDF, SPARQL, semantic repositories, Ontology management and construction, reusing freely available ontologies and other NLP toolkits (Stanford NLP, CoreNLP, OpenNLP,gensim, NLTK,…) is a plus
- Experience working with large data sets and writing efficient code capable of processing large data streams at speed is a plus