Apply for role:
Splore is an AI company, building in stealth mode, to solve a new set of problems in the new internet. Focused on Gaming, Web3 and Virtual Worlds, we are re-imagining experiences, content and engagement from the fundamentals as we recognise that user behaviours and needs often go beyond the confines of indexed Web2.0 experiences.
We are currently building experiences to help gamers find gaming-related content, increase player-to-player discovery and more accurately assess in-game assets.
We believe there is a huge opportunity to reimagine content discovery and interaction as a new evolution of internet is born.
Splore is founded by Temasek and Menyala.
You will be joining a multidisciplinary team helping to shape our AI strategy and showcasing the potential for AI through early-stage solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of emerging trends and technologies and make a real-world difference.
In this role, you’ll need to:
- Manage and direct processes and R&D (research and development) to meet the needs of our AI strategy
- Understand company and client challenges and how integrating AI capabilities can help lead to solutions
- Lead cross-functional teams in identifying and prioritizing key areas of a partner’s business where AI solutions can drive significant business benefit
- Analyze and explain AI and machine learning (ML) solutions while setting and maintaining high ethical standards
- Advise stakeholders on a broad range of technology, strategy, and policy issues associated with AI
- Work on functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, and defining support procedures, in collaboration with an advanced engineering team and executive leadership
- Articulate and document the solutions architecture and lessons learned for each exploration and accelerated incubation
- Manage a team in conducting assessments of the AI and automation market and competitor landscape
- Serve as liaison between stakeholders and project teams, delivering feedback and enabling team members to make necessary changes in product performance or presentation
You should apply if you possess:
- Two or more years of experience in applying AI to practical and comprehensive technology solutions
- Experience with ML, deep learning, TensorFlow, Python, NLP
- Experience in program leadership, governance, and change enablement
- Knowledge of basic algorithms, object-oriented and functional design principles, and best-practice patterns