Apply for role:
Splore is an AI company, building in stealth mode, to solve a new set of problems in the new internet. Focused on Gaming, Web3 and Virtual Worlds, we are re-imagining experiences, content and engagement from the fundamentals as we recognise that user dbehaviours and needs often go beyond the confines of indexed Web2.0 experiences.
We are currently building experiences to help gamers find gaming-related content, increase player-to-player discovery and more accurately assess in-game assets.
We believe there is a huge opportunity to reimagine content discovery and interaction as a new evolution of internet is born.
Splore is founded by Temasek and Menyala.
In this role, you’ll need to:
- Develop and maintain high quality software to support search metadata
- Provide technical and architectural leadership and be a primary contact for architecture pertaining to search
- Communicate and coordinate activities with other teams such as QA, BA, and infrastructure
- Participate in requirements discussions with end users and product owners
- Work with architects and team leads to determine architecture, design, and implementation strategies
- Support production systems
- Encourage and follow best practices in software development lifecycle like test-driven development, code reviews, etc.
- Work with offshore developers and give them guidance as needed
You should apply if you possess:
- Commercial or open source search engines
- Multi dimensional results ranking and indexing data
- Machine learning, classifiers
- Natural language processing
- Ontology and Knowledge Acquisition Systems
- Distributed processing , ability to handle large amounts of data using map/reduce paradigm
- Knowledge of fundamental algorithms and data structures
- Great communication skills