Apply for role:
Splore is an AI company, building in stealth mode, to solve a new set of problems in the new internet. Focused on Gaming, Web3 and Virtual Worlds, we are re-imagining experiences, content and engagement from the fundamentals as we recognise that user behaviours and needs often go beyond the confines of indexed Web2.0 experiences.
We are currently building experiences to help gamers find gaming-related content, increase player-to-player discovery and more accurately assess in-game assets.
We believe there is a huge opportunity to reimagine content discovery and interaction as a new evolution of internet is born.
Splore is founded by Temasek and Menyala.
In this role, you’ll need to
- Develop growth hypotheses to define go-to-market strategies for new business concepts developed by the team, incorporate insights from design, product, and commercial workstreams
- Conduct market-facing experiments to validate key assumptions surrounding market gaps, value propositions, and growth metrics such as conversion and retention rates
- Collaborate with strategy, design, research and product to evaluate customer lifetime values and customer acquisition costs for new products/services
- Analyze competitive landscape and pricing benchmarks to test and establish market positioning and willingness-to-pay
- Identify potential channels partners to reach and acquire customers to drive sustainable growth in pace with product roadmap
- Establish and track growth metrics for ventures, support the refinement and execution of go-to-market strategies post launch
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions from a growth perspective in collaboration with product, research, design, and business strategy teams
You Should Apply If You Possess:
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to convert ambiguous problem statements into insightful analysis, and translating them into practicable growth initiatives
- Familiar with cross functional teams and able to collaborate as well as influence decisions from the product, design and research, and business teams
- Able to clearly articulate and qualify growth strategies tied into product roadmap to stakeholders and internal business functions
- Strong track record in crafting go-to-market strategies to drive clear growth impact of technology companies, pivoting where needed
- Resourcefulness to generate thought leadership for new and unorthodox methods